National U.S. - Arab Chamber of Commerce
A U.S.-Arab Global Event
Bermuda is excited to Co-Chair the C3 Summit – an exclusive event dedicated to building new relationships, fostering existing partnerships and exchanging best practices between the U.S. and the Arab world by building a cohesive global community through collaboration and international commerce.
The three tenets of the conference revolve around our vision to build, foster and strengthen relationships between the U.S. and Arab businesses, policy makers and civil society:
Community: create a global platform for exchanging "best practices"
Collaboration: promote dialogue and grow existing relationships
Commerce: facilitate new ventures and opportunities
C3 Summit will assemble business leaders, policy makers, educators and civil society members to uncover and promote both U.S. and Arab world initiatives that are focused on economic, cultural and social initiatives.
The time is now to either establish and/or grow your business in both the U.S. and Arab World – and C3 will provide the knowledge “how best” to navigate and reap the benefits of each region’s ample economic and trade opportunities.
Reasons to Attend
- Determine which region is a relevant market for your business
- Identify profitable investment & growth opportunities
- Strengthen business partnerships & civil society relationships
- Learn key regional success factors & share best practices
- Network with potential business partners & service providers
- Support transitional & growing economies
Who Should Attend?
- Oil & Gas
- Alternative Energy (Wind & Solar)
- Infrastructure (Desalination, Power Generation, Transportation, Housing)
- Finance, Asset Management, Legal & Insurance
- Real Estate, Construction & Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Technology, Defense & Security (Homeland, Food)
- Arts & Culture